Launch Services: Blue Star Marine delivers passengers, packages, and cargo to ships both in Calcasieu Pass and Sabine Pass
Crew Service: Our professional staff service provides you with a crew experienced in a multitude of operations.
Commercial Diving and Salvage: Our certified divers have the training and experience necessary for safe job completion while meeting or exceeding OSHA/USCG requirements.
Marine Survey: From side-scan sonar surveys and mosaicking to AUV support and deployment, we conduct and facilitate surveying
Transporting Crew Members to Vessel: We transport crew members to and from their vessel
Buoy Maintenance and Installation: We install and perform maintenance and inspections of buoys along the Texas and Louisiana coasts.
Reef Site Inspection: Combining marine survey with commercial diving, Blue Star Marine has aided in the inspection and site selection process for artificial reef programs.
Water Monitoring Instrument Maintenance: We provide divers and technicians for both the maintenance and installation of instrumentation.
* We can be ready to launch within a couple of hours of that first phone call
* We transport technicians and surveyors into international waters
* We provide transportation, dive equipment and gear to dive sites with sonar/glider installations and retrievals
* We can monitor turbidity, currents, movement, and water temperatures
* We can conduct side-scan sonar surveys and dive team recovery navigational markers
* We assist Cameron Parish and Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Offices dive teams with search and recovery of vehicles, weapons, and persons
* We conduct dive inspections for sumps and debris removal for the Sabine River Authority
* Rates vary according to length of operation and type of service requested
* Launches to foreign vessels require US Customs and USCG Filings that carry fees.
* Blue Star Marine submits these files and makes launch requests to the USCG on your behalf
Cher and Darrell Walker
Blue Star Marine, LLC at work